Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I've been a keen follower of literary blogs for a few years now & thought I would try a little blogging myself. I want to have a record of my reading, more than just a list of books read, & reviewing here will hopefully make me think more closely about what I read.
The adventures of my cat, Abby, will also make an appearance although, as she's 15, her adventures consist mostly of moving from one cosy spot for sleeping to another & demanding food & attention several times a day.

4 comments:

  1. I'm delighted with your new blog. Your favorite authors list overlaps with mine considerably. And one of my girl cats is also 15 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog is my online reading journal, too. It's nice to be able to go back and read what I thought of a book (and reread other people's comments).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say welcome and best wishes for your blog. I recently started a blog too and have found it immensely enjoyable. I look forward to visiting and reading your blog in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I have just discovered your new blog (over on Escaping into a Book) and love your posts - I especially adore the Abby Instalments :-)

    I have added you to my blogroll and look forward to visiting your blog on a regular basis.

    Regards,
    Cristina.

    ReplyDelete