Monday, June 4, 2012

Linda Gillard's new book available now!

I'm a big fan of Linda Gillard's intelligent, involving novels. Linda's new book, The Glass Guardian, has just been released as a Kindle e-book.

I downloaded The Glass Guardian yesterday morning, started reading in the afternoon & finished it late last night. I loved it & I'll be reviewing it properly at the weekend. The story involves love, loss, grief, music, WWI, Skye, family secrets, loneliness & a ghost who will break your heart.

 If, like me, you don't have a Kindle but do have an iPad or tablet, you can download a Kindle app & read it that way. You can download The Glass Guardian here or here. There are some tantalising extracts on Linda's website here.

I've reviewed Linda's last two books, Untying the Knot & House of Silence & Linda wrote an insightful guest post about her decision to e-publish her most recent books. If you enjoy a well-written story about real people (well, except for the ghost, obviously, although he seemed pretty real to me) that's totally involving, unputdownable in fact if you'll excuse the cliché, I think you will love The Glass Guardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment